Beginning of the End

     Over the past three years, I've really grown fond of heritage. Of course sometimes I hate having to wake up and go to school, but who doesn't? In the end, I'm grateful for all the opportunities heritage has given me. It's the beginning of May, meaning my middle school years are almost over. Part of me can't be more excited for the next chapter of my life. Then again, another part of me is more scared than ever to move onto the next part of my life. I'm basically one step closer to being out there in the world all by myself. I can't wait for that, and I want that to happen. I also kind of want to stay a kid forever though. There are two sides of this situation. One side wants to hide from the future, and the other side can't be more excited for the future.
     This year has honestly been the year that changed me the most. It's made me stronger, more open-minded, and I've gotten more organized. I've been better with time management, which has been one of the most helpful things this year. If I were you, I would suggest getting better at time management right now. It's a very great and useful life skill to develop at a young age. I'm also pretty sure it's also going to be very helpful for the rest of my life. This year, along with all the other years, has shaped me to be a great person. It also has prepared me for my next few years in my life.
     It's May. The beginning of the end. I couldn't be more excited, but I wish I could be less scared. Wish me luck, and I wish everyone else luck for their next chapter in their life.


Comments

  1. Aaaaah!!! We're graduating?! Isn't the time flying by wayyy too fast? I can't believe that the year is almost over! I hope you have fun in high school, and I wish you the best of luck!

    Also, I don't know why I thought of this, but if you like tuna I have this great recipe that involves tuna, noodles, cheese, veggies, and a condiment of your choice.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher

My Name