The Greatest Risk, is Not Taking One

     The title of this blog, is one of my favorite quotes. Once I read it, I sat down and just took a minute to analyze it. I knew from the moment I read it, that I would really relate to it. There are moments in everyone's life, where they question whether to do something or not. I know I do. For me, I'm more of a shy person, so I don't take the risk. Yet, I always wonder what would have happened if I had actually taken that risk. I will always regret not taking the risks in the past, because what if it could have changed my life in a completely different way? You see, taking a risk is something you should always do. If it is something you might be so scared of, take a moment, and look at the pros and cons. That's what I do. In the end, I always look at the cons even though there might have been more pros. I always find a way or a reason on NOT to do something, don't be like me. If I learned to take a risk, so should you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

"Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher

My Name