Spring Weather

     It's  finally spring, meaning it's one step closer to finally being summer. This makes me nervous, but also excited. I'm excited for summer, but nervous for what comes after that. Anyways, let's get back to the actual topic. Spring is here, guys, and I'm quite confused with this weather. Usually there's some rain, but the weather isn't always like this. It's so cold most of the time, and I don't get it. I'm excited for this weather to go away though. I'm excited for the barbecues, the nights out in the yard just sitting, and mostly the adventures I can go on with my sister. Most of these things I would start doing now, because the weather would be better, but as you can all see the weather is not what we expected it to be. I don't have a problem with the weather, I love it honestly. It's sweater weather, and that's my favorite kind of weather. Not too cold that you need a jacket, but not too hot to the point where you get really sweaty. You know? Anyways, I'm excited for the phenomenal weather to come back to normal, but most importantly I'm excited for the new year!

Comments

  1. Aren't you totally stoked for summer, Sumar?! I'm sorry, but I had to. Anyways, I totally relate to you on this whole weather thing! It's so bogus! I've had to reschedule all of my softball games because of the weather, I just wish mother nature would make up her mind. But I 100% agree on you with sweater weather being the best weather. Sweaters for life!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aren't you totally stoked for summer, Sumar?! I'm sorry, but I had to. Anyways, I totally relate to you on this whole weather thing! It's so bogus! I've had to reschedule all of my softball games because of the weather, I just wish mother nature would make up her mind. But I 100% agree on you with sweater weather being the best weather. Sweaters for life!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

"Thirteen Reasons Why" by Jay Asher

My Name